New Website Redirect.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Saving a Stamp, Thanking an Aunt

Dear Aunt Patch,

Thank you for having Ben and I over for dinner tonight. For some reason Sunday's are always my lonely day. I long for after church dinner (sans church, of course) with my Mom and even my grumpy Dad. You have no idea how much it meant to me to that that sense of family for a few hours. Your "Nielson skills" amaze me. Tonight you had more Nielson's at your dinner table than most people are comfortable with. We're a hard lot to handle, or so I've been told. This may be true, but we make up for it in laughs and great buns.

You have an excellent sense of humor--in my family that is a must. I can't wait to spend more time with you. I'd even give you 46 minutes at Ikea, that's how happy I am to have a new Aunt in town.

Thank you for joining our family and showing my Uncle the love he deserves. He's a special man and has always been my favorite. Also, thanks for providing me with a young cousin again. It's nice to have youth around. (Real youth, not the youth I provide.)

I'm thrilled Uncle Cabbage Patch married you and not his nose.

Love,

Sarah

No comments: