New Website Redirect.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

a nascar st. patty's day

banjo ben manages a car parts store in west jordan. when he called me this afternoon to invite me to come out and eat st. patty's day brats with them i went--mostly because i needed the oil in my car checked. when slcup and i got there ben had a gift for me. he knows how much i hate all things nascar so got me a hat that screams nascar fan. i agreed to a picture just so i could show off my cute pink shamrock shirt. a holiday just isn't a holiday without pink!happy st. patrick's day everyone! may all your beer be green!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your shirt is so cute! Where did you find it? I've never seen a pink one.

Brian said...

Missed you today Sarah, though I'm sure you had a great day all the same. Nice shirt too - I'll have to try to find one myself to gig in next year. ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah--

Dang, first I missed the photo for this post (always fun to see people in the St. Pat's regalia... even though we Irishmen disdainfully refer to the celebration as "amateur night') and today we have someone else whose pants we totally don't want to see down. Life is cruel.

Mikey