New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

hairy butts on bikes

there's no escaping bike talk, even in the middle of the coldest january, um, ever. while at lunch today the geeks spoke bike in front of me. i've specifically asked them to refrain from doing so, but they never listen. as usual i sat there looking bored and tried to talk myself into not picking up my fork and stabbing their eyeballs out. they really shouldn't test me, they've all seen my dog.

the conversation evolved from shaving legs for bikey smoothness to hairy butts. i don't know how this happens though i suspect sometimes it's my fault. i asked what the typical age is for a man when he starts to develop that fuzzy butt disease, but as usual they ignored me. i got louder, because that's what i do when i'm ignored.

i've got to learn it's not ok to use my loud voice in restaurants, especially when i find myself saying, very loudly, "WHY WON'T ANYONE ANSWER MY HAIRY BUTT QUESTION?!" ak gave me his usual " i cannot believe we choose to take you out in public" look. if you ask me it's his fault for not answering the first three times i asked.

6 comments:

Maddie said...

I don't find anything wrong with yelling hairy butt questions in restaurants...but I'm socially disabled, so what do I know.

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure it starts young. I dated a 22 yr. old whose ass was hairy like a yeti...the only place he had body hair. Gross.

Anonymous said...

40 was when my ass developed a layer of fur. Wanna pet it?

Anonymous said...

Still not answering that one....

Sarah Bellum said...

pants: i never notice until i get the look. i hate the look.

slcup: um, gross!

anon: not a chance.

pmk: then i guess that means it's somewhere younger than 41!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't everyone love a fuzzy butt? Besides, it's kind of like a fur lining inside of those spandex bike shorts. I hope that gives a vivid visual.