New Website Redirect.

Friday, February 03, 2006

welcome to the fish bowl, jenny-fur.

happy 29th birthday! enjoy this year, because it’s all you got left of those glorious 20’s. trust me when i say this year will go by fast. i know, from experience.

you will always be 16 to me, hot lips.


Inventory, Dorothy Parker

Four be the things I am wiser to know: Idleness, sorrow, a friend, and a foe. Four be the things I'd been better without: Love, curiosity, freckles, and doubt. Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne. Three be the things I shall have till I die: Laughter and hope and a sock in the eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing and being angry (for you posting that horrible picture)at the same time is hard for me to do.
Big lips and big eyebrows, indeed.
I can't wait to spend another 13+ years with you as my best friend. Love you always.

Sarah Bellum said...

what would a birthday be without public humiliation? it is my job as your best friend to do just that. heart.