New Website Redirect.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

bag me, figuratively speaking (of course)!

i have been feeling rather lonely lately, blame valentine(-less) day. however, i hope this pity party for one is ending soon.

i have a dear friend who is going through a divorce. hearing about it reminds me that perhaps i don't really want to have a significant other in my life right now. there are so many lovely things about being single: complete control of the remote, coming home to my apartment to find it the exact same way i left it, no one drinking the last of the vodka without replacing it. yes, apparently i am a drunk control freak. ha ha, i kid (i think?).

i have to remember the last relationship i was in-- for comparison value. my god, i should be happy that it's over, not sad. we all go into new relationships with certain baggage, and hope to leave with those same sized bags. not this time! i need a full-time butler to carry these suckers around. yeah perhaps, i exaggerate but lately it does feel like my baggage has tripled.

7 comments:

tgi56 said...

BAGGAGE ??? I thought you told me that you were Perfect, not to mention HOT HOT HOT !!!

Will someone objective please clarify.

Anonymous said...

Objective HOT HOT person here. (I'm only worthy of 2)
Sarah is fabulous, her baggage is pink and therefore perfect.

Sarah Bellum said...

the above statement is just one of MANY reasons why jen has been my best friend for the past 15 years! if everyone were so lucky to have such an enthusiast in their life....

tgi56 said...

I have to question the validity of HOT HOT's objectivity. Anyone else wish to voice an opinion? Men speak up.

Anonymous said...

Oh. Believe me... Sarah is quite cool and 'HOT HOT HOT'. No need to debate this fact. Sorry to disapoint the supposed pundits.

Sarah Bellum said...

mark, where should i send your bribery check?

Anonymous said...

To my new apt., of course!!! Well, when I move in that is...