New Website Redirect.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

artest me!

my brother took me to the jazz game last night. it wasn't until i walked into the delta center that i remembered i had sworn off of larry miller. oops! oh well. i glared at him from across the court everytime i remembered. as ben pointed out countless times it does no good. i know this, but it still feels good. despite the possible wrinkles i am causing.

can someone please explain to me why the delta center can not let your lid remain on your coke bottles? has this always been the case? of course i would have no idea as i spend my money on better liquid (read-beer). remember in elementary school when you saved soup can labels to buy new equipment? perhaps the jazz really are doing so poorly they need additional funds for new equipment.

and what is with the alcohol enforcement officers? as if anyone is going to get trashed at 6 bucks a cup. come on.

to the girl behind me i want you to know there is a fine line between being an enthusiastic fan and a obnoxious twit. you crossed that line 4 minutes into the game. since you were with your mum i chose not to point that out. i should not expect much after seeing her pants. i have never seen so many star studs on one pair of jeans. gross. you should have gotten the hint you were hated when the people sitting next to you moved. duh. i understand your excitement as i too love basketball. BUT, you bugged the hell out of me. your wal-mart jeans and your nascar jacket only provoked me. Unfortunately for my readers ben made me play nice. he is soooo going to heaven for keeping his sissy in line.

no, i didn't get punched and make millions. maybe next time.

8 comments:

Clint Gardner said...

You should try the E Center if you think the D Center is bad. Not only do you have to get a wrist band but you also pay 7 bucks a beer (and that is for craptastic Budweiser). My buddy's date didn't get a wristband but was taking sips out of my buddy's beer and halfway through the 2nd period of hockey the pimple-faced alcohol control guys swept in from 3 sides to bust her. I find the Delta Center a paragon of boozing iniquity after my E Center experience.

Sarah Bellum said...

a three sided E bust, why am i never a witness to such entertainment? shouldn't it be easier to drink at events? i know, i know...utah.

Clint Gardner said...

Well it was obvious the alcohol kids were bored what with the lack of attendance at the Hockey games. The location of the E Center makes it at the cusp of jack Mormon and Mormonland. They are hyperobsessed about booze over there simply because it is the land where those "bad people" live, right next to the biship and the first consiler. Does that make sense?

[Misspelling intentional: a private club for members.]

Clint Gardner said...

God forbid anything to do with the Jazz ever makes Sports Center!

Sarah Bellum said...

ethan, thanks for the info. utah fans, go figure.

theorris, you know what the utah media rule states right? unless information about utah entering public forum is humiliating to utah in some way it can not be used. also, your comments never did post on my baby blue jesus. don't worry there was no offense. blame blogger not my delete key!

Clint Gardner said...

Good I was trying to remember if had typed something obscene and was banned.

Anonymous said...

I have a NASCAR Jacket...devoted fan of the auto racing.

But then again, I am very annoying as well. Must be the gas fumes.

---The Toad

Bob said...

Ethan stole my thunder about the Coke bottle lid thing.

Oh, and it's amazing how wasted some people get at $6/glass (is that REALLY what we're charging now?). Just come to a country music concert. Oh, and the yellowjacket brigade is to curb underage drinking. Larry'd lose a fortune if he lost the ability to sell beer.

-Bob