New Website Redirect.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

morning of shame

we all know the term "walk of shame", more than likely out of personal experience (like me). this morning i felt the walk of shame, without the walk. i went to take daisy out and instead of putting more clothes on i figured she would be quick and it was warm enough that i was ok. well, ok...i wasn't. i didn't factor in church. come sunday morning my street is packed with cars, and those cars are filled with nice church going families. there i stood in my ratty old see through tank top and super short boxers. my hair at crazy angles and make up under my eyes. i look like i had been rode hard and put away wet (i wish, sigh...). i swear those parents hurried their kids the minute they saw me, and i swear as they walked away the children were warned about girls like me. ok, maybe that last part was a lie.

humiliation before coffee, not the ideal way to start my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the guilt.

Sarah Bellum said...

at least you're still reading. looks like it's just me and you kid.

ms aimee said...

this is one of your best girl...perfect descriptions...i love it.