New Website Redirect.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

utard county

i am playing the good auntie again today, and as usual a very valuable lesson has been learned.
the general population here in utah county are idiots. let me preface the story--my brother has two year old twins, a boy AND girl. when i was out and about with them today i was stopped more than once and asked if they were identical. again, there is a boy AND a girl. apparently in utah county science classes with basic information are not required.

or is it possible senator buttars had something to do with the science curriculum. hmmm....

3 comments:

ms aimee said...

utard...you are so creative...laughing now.

Clint Gardner said...

My friends from Wyoming call me a Utard all the time. I call them sheep-fucking dip shits. Jeeze I really need to clean up my swearing, don't you think? Fuck that shit.

Sarah Bellum said...

oh theorris, please never change. you make me giggle, and i need it these days!