New Website Redirect.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

serialkiller.com

i tell you this lest i end up chopped into pieces and placed into someone's deep freezer, only to be discovered by my trusty lassy dog daisy, and only because she was hungry and there wasn't anyone to fill her bowl (someone has to keep her in fatness, and that someone is me) --this will serve as my written record of such events that led up to my untimely death.

i am contemplating signing up for match.com (gasp). if i don't end up dead, think of the possibilities. no, not the possible dating matches, the possible entertainment factor. i blame jacquie brown. if you weren't getting married and i wasn't faced with finding a date i wouldn't have realized just how long it has been since i was asked out on a proper date. so jac this one is on you--miss me when i am gone!

this post is my preventative maintenance, as i have yet to join. please feel free to attempt talking me out of it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

preventative [preventive] maintenance for the high maintenance girl; I love it. match.com Ive heard is pretty good. I have heard of people who have met their soul mates, I also have a friend in her 30s who has been internet dating for two years with no luck. But what have you got to lose? also, try ldssingles.com and ldspromise.com - might be better in your location.

Sarah Bellum said...

hmmm...two entire years of computer dating. does your wife know?

Dave said...

true story: i lost my virginity to a girl i met on ldssingles.com.

that was during the time i was "on-the-fence" about the church.

looking back on it now, would i sign up again? only if i was really desperate for some action...there were some rather horny girls on there.

but it's the aol of dating sites, plus very few of their clientele actually fit what you're looking for.

Sarah Bellum said...

dave's fortune cookie: LDSSO--where good things happen....in bed.

Anonymous said...

Date?