New Website Redirect.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

snow is bullshit....

after the nightmare commute this morning i am either a) moving to a warmer climate, or b) buying this:


thanks to a hidden wire electronic thingy woven into the fabric, this bodywarmer promises to heat me up using only battery power. HOT! of course not wanting to look like i should be on the cover of a blind melon album i am going to hold out for another color, preferably pink!

thank you maplin electronics, you warm the cockles of my little frozen heart.

4 comments:

Thomas Burr said...

You don't even know what snow is! Try living in Washington where a few snowflakes sends the town into a tizzy; shoppers clear out the bread and milk from the stores fearing the skiff of snow may somehow cause the store to cave in.

It snowed 8" or so on Saturday and they termed it a "snow emergendy"; In Utah, we would have called it "Saturday." :)

Clint Gardner said...

Heh you were definitely one of the the happy commuters I so foolishly described this morning.

Dave said...

that warms the shit out of my cockles.

Anonymous said...

Tommy's right. The East Coast freaks out at the site of snowflakes. Has Utah ever had a state of emergency? I definitely could have used this coat yesterday in my four and a half hour drive home vs. my usual 20 minutes.