New Website Redirect.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

ode to the 'pod

top ten reasons why i like my ipod better than people:










1-my ipod always does exactly what i tell it to do.
2-my ipod requires little maintenance.
3-my ipod goes anywhere i want, without complaints.
4-my ipod doesn't have any opinion on life choices i make.
5-my ipod is always there for me.
6-my ipod never tells me i am too opinionated.
7-my ipod doesn't mind when i flake.
8-my ipod never judges my musical choices (e.g. lyle lovett and neil diamond).
9-my ipod wears pink leather.
10-my ipod never hurts my feelings by saying the wrong thing.

4 comments:

Dave said...

"I am," I said
To no one there
An no one heard at all
Not even the chair

===

11-an ipod will last up to eight hours before recharging. men can only go 20 minutes.

Sarah Bellum said...

my elvis 'pod selection says, "thank you, thank you very much"!

ms aimee said...

i'm lusting over that pink leather

Sarah Bellum said...

as you should be. aim, it's pinktacular.