New Website Redirect.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

friday five, early again.

this week's top five comes after a couple trip to stores this week i found humiliating! so here it is--top five stores you would wear a disguise in, if you thought it wouldn’t attract even more attention....

1 wal-mart--obvious reasons. it's the people who aren't embarassed that worry me.

2 sam's club--i promise i don't have a membership. blame politico, as i only go with him.

3 reams--i swear on daisy, i only go there for dry ice runs. work, not bombs (usually).

4 best buy--i attempt to keep my geekiness at a low, being seen in this store undoes all the hard work.

5 batteries plus--get your mind out of the gutter you dirty people, there are other reasons women buy batteries.

3 comments:

ms aimee said...

no there aren't

Anonymous said...

1. Walmart

2. Walmart

3. Walmart

4. Walmart

5. Walmart

I live in a small town, really the only store to be embarrassed about. Sorry I am so late but for some reason my browser (Mozilla) wasn't updating your page and I thought you hadn't posted since a week ago.

Sarah Bellum said...

scott, you should know better. as i post DAILY!

ketchup.