New Website Redirect.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

to key or not to key....

someone recently asked how one goes about obtaining a key to my humble abode. let me share that knowledge with all of you. first and foremost, your having a precious copy of my key must benefit me somehow, typically those who hold the key let daisy out for me. i can foresee myself being persuaded into giving my key away for the following reasons:

-if you promise to leave me treats or presents.
-if you have recently gone shopping at the liquor store and want to leave some juice for me.
-if you are planning on cleaning or doing laundry, my laundry.
-if you are going to organize my closet OR build me something to house all my shoes.
-if you are going to run me a tubby.
-if you are going to take daisy for a walk or an outing of any kind, not the pound.
-did i mention leaving me presents???

i’d also like a background check, unless you are related. and yes, that's my real key, cute i know!

4 comments:

tgi56 said...

I can only imagine the list if you were asked for the key to your heart.

Sarah Bellum said...

that list is too long to post, and that line is too cheesy to address.

Anonymous said...

I think I can speak for everyone by asking WHO?

Anonymous said...

WootWoo!