New Website Redirect.

Monday, March 20, 2006

sir, i'm sorry i just tried to kill you.

i got into a car wreck tonight, sadly, neither boyfriend came to my rescue.
it's my fault, not only for smashing into the back of a jeep, but for bringing the wreck on. a couple weeks ago i was whining about my rising car insurance costs, and stupidly said it sucks that i pay all this money and never actually use it.

the powers that be heard me.

i learned the importance of seatbelts and traveling with a real coat. oh, and NEVER exchange your information before the police arrive (even if they do take an hour to get there), it instantly turns to a civil matter. just so you know.

that's life. you win some, you lose some, and then you wreck some.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

need a care package?? as i am liability only, i'll send aim in kermit's car.

Anonymous said...

At least you weren't hurt. Thanks for the a.m. dose of Ponce and Jon.

Unknown said...

I used to have the biggest crush on Ponch. Hope you're OK...

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the crash. But cheer up, now you might be able to get a minivan!

Clint Gardner said...

Crashes suck.

Anonymous said...

As long as you weren't posing as a Las Vegas police officer going 113mph and by 'Jeep' you really didn't mean a Cadillac full of illegals, you should be fine. I always knew that Camry would make a good Derby car.

Glad to hear that you're okay though.

Sarah Bellum said...

thanks guys. rest assured, there will be no mini-van in my future.

tim, you know me so well!

Anonymous said...

I think you should get a red Cavelier just like the guy in Swingers...You could totally be the female version of Swingers. You're funny and guys totally dig you.

Dave said...

sorry to hear that, although i'm glad you're intact!

if you need some chauffer services (or need to borrow a car), i'm off the rest of the week.

Anonymous said...

That's the best idea, a red Cavalier! All you'd need then is me, a pot ring, and some NIN.

Clint Gardner said...

You know I've fantasized about getting a mini van lately. Why? Fuck the man, that's why.

Sarah Bellum said...

ryan, do you know something i don't?? guys dig me? the funny part i get.

dave, careful i might just take you up on that. of course, i will sit in the back and call you driver. it could be fun.

jen, you and the nin i get. pot ring? did i miss something?

theorris, blame that jb.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about this! If I was local I would offer to drive you around. Since I'm not, take Dave up on the offer, call him Ace for fun- not driver.

Anonymous said...

did you forget about my pot ring that my mom was SO excited that I get rid of when she bought me my huge silver thumb ring in Park City to replace it?

Sarah Bellum said...

jenny jen jen, i must have blocked it from my memory. can't 'member a thing about the first ring. the second one, yes.