New Website Redirect.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

clive "i'd like to have you inside me, man" owen.

i spent time with the man behind the hot buns of steel, denzel washington. he and i aren't on the best terms, i haven't forgiven him for playing that dirty bastard cop in training day. it's been five years and i still hold it against him, now that is very powerful acting. so obviously, i don't refute his acting skills for a second, but i can't move past that damn character he played.

anyhoooo, a cute boy took me to see inside man today. i didn't have high expectations but it was a must see because clive owen was in it, i love me a hot brit! i only looked at my watch once, that is the best way to determine entertainment level, and the glance was only to determine bathroom time. when i ran (and i mean ran) out, a lady followed suit. as we ran, she looked over and asked inside man? funny. would have been even funnier had she washed her hands. i'm a germ freak, so i was totally grossed out. i can just see pmk laughing as he read that part. i would feel badly, but i don't, he knows why.

the movie was good, the boy was good, and for the record i still can't stand denzel.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

here's my beef with denzel: he plays "denzel" in just about every movie. oh, and clive owen? delicious.

Anonymous said...

i dont get it

Anonymous said...

I still insist that it is so wrong to hold an actor's character against him. If anything, you should love an actor even more if they can make you hate their character with that much passion. (For a good example, see "Sexy Beast" where Ben Kingsley is the scariest mother f***er I've ever seen- but you can't hate him, he's Ghandi, for heck's sake!)

P.S. I can do a very convincing british accent. Maybe I should fake it- I'd go from "cute" to "hot"!

Sarah Bellum said...

um...."heck's sake"??

ps. worth a try!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's right- I said it: HECK!

Well, I had already said f***. . .

P.S. I added "mysterious" to my nom-de-blog. It's much better, I think.

Anonymous said...

A mysterious cute boy? We as loyal readers deserve more.

Sarah Bellum said...

sorry ace. you guys aren't privy to more info. yet.

mcb,i think adding mysterious is a wise choice. you do realize i will never agree with you on the denzel thing, right? this doesn't mean i won't be frequenting your backyard.

Sarah Bellum said...

thanks smuggy-kins!

That One Guy said...

Oddly, my wife and you share the same lusty, deep down, make me do BAD things, gut desire for this man. She commented that he was covered up for too much of the movie. :)

I'm still working on the accent, I'm told I don't "have it" yet. Hopefully she's talking about the accent.

Sarah Bellum said...

your wife is a very VERY smart woman.