New Website Redirect.

Monday, March 13, 2006

happiness is pink, lots and lots of pink!

yikes, i just realized how much my last post sucked! it's this funk i'm in, the "when will winter ever be over" funk, well that and some major family drama, but hey what would a family be without drama, riiightt?

soooo, i thought it time to blog about happy things! as we know, i love all things pink. seriously. while shopping i can look at something, think it's totally ugly, see it in pink and instantly fall in love. it's true, it happens constantly. someday i will post pics of all my favorite pink things, until then i bring you my newest addition to my lovely collection of pink:
welcome home gals, a home where you will be loved and cherished above all others, simply because you're pink!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute.
My latest purchase? Pink boxing gloves. Yes, they really do exist. There's nothing like kicking the ass of something wearing pink gloves.

Anonymous said...

I don't miss the never ending Utah winter funk. That one week of spring will be there before you know it.

Pink always makes everything seem a little bit better.

Anonymous said...

I'll never understand the love affair between a woman and her pink. I can live with that.