New Website Redirect.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

friday five, thursday style.

you guys deserve a break, so instead of boring you with another novel length post, i bring you the friday five early (even if scott and i are the only ones who find it the least bit entertaining).

top 5 movies you're embarrassed you liked:

1) singles ward
2) dance 'til dawn
3) quarterback princess
4) pippi longstockings
5) can't buy me love


i'll spare you the reasons why i love 'em, and no need to point out my pathetic obsession with 80's bubblegum teeny-bopper movies. trust me, i know! consider yourself lucky it's a five thing, as you really would hate to see the list continue.

11 comments:

Dave said...

singles ward wasn't a movie. it was a documentary.

Anonymous said...

dance 'til dawn wasn't a movie. it was a mistake.

Anonymous said...

pippi longstockings wasn't a movie. it was an adventure.

Anonymous said...

singles ward wasn't a movie. it was your life before 30.

Sarah Bellum said...

alex, if you had actually watched singles ward as jb suggested, you would know that you have to attend one for it to be your life. duh.

bryan, me singing the entire pippi longstockings song as i clean my apartment is the real adventure.

dave, mockumentary indeed.

anon, a mistake i chose to watch again last night!

Anonymous said...

There's a song? Please don't tell me you cleaned your apartment in pigtails...

But in keeping with your 80's teeny-bopper theme, I will buy you one can of Blackcherry Shasta if you can name the film where this line came from: "Break his heart, and I'll break your face."

Sarah Bellum said...

pigtail braids.

too easy! some kind of wonderful, i love mary stuart masterson.

you owe me one soda pop!

Anonymous said...

Ah pigtail braids. Caught on a technicality.

I have to admit some kind of wonderful was a favorite during my impressionable years. I even own the soundtrack - and I'm not even gay! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

I'll wait 'till I'm down a six pack before I pay up...

Clint Gardner said...

How does that Pippi Longstockings song go? Oh Jesus God Almighty now I've got it running through my head. Shit.

Anonymous said...

1 & 5 are definitely on my list. My friends in Miami love the Singles Ward. I can alway watch Can't Buy Me Love.

Maddie said...

Holy crap! I totally forgot about "Quarterback Princess!" I used to LOOOOVVVE that movie!

My family has tried to get me to watch "Singles Ward" but I refuse. The last lds movie they made me watch (Pride and Prejudice) was about as enjoyable as a visit to the gyno.