New Website Redirect.

Friday, March 24, 2006

friday five, die winter die!!

i'm sick and tired of winter. just when i think the powers that be are cutting us a break and spring weather is here, it snows. i want summer, therefore i need spring. to have spring, winter needs to be over. do you here me?? O-V-E-R!
with that, i bring you my top five reasons why winter should die:

1-snow, snow, and snow!
2-freezing for months. this includes daily thermostat fights with gg-top.
3-soggy pant bottoms, you see those girls with wet jeans to their shins, ME, and what's even worse is when they do finally dry and you have stiff salt jeans. gross!
4-trying to convince my dog there is no snow, so she will go out in the mornings. comical, but it gets old fast.
5-winter dry skin, ugly and painful.

so all you snowboarding and skiing freaks, i want your "fun" season to end, if only for the sake of my sanity.....and jeans!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was starting to wonder....
No skipping Friday Five please.

Sarah Bellum said...

i know, i suck.

Anonymous said...

Though the Utah winters aren't that cold, they are neverending. This is ne of the many reasons why I left. Now I have summer 12 months out of the year. Right now, it's great but by July I'll be dying.

Anonymous said...

YES.... it's always a treat to see a normal person who hates Winter! Winter seriously needs to cease to exist! Anyone who likes it should be commited!