New Website Redirect.

Monday, March 27, 2006

pathetic sarah-facts 1-5

as someone pointed out to me last week; i don't have "means for fire" in my place. no lighter. no matches. nothing.

i am 30 (eek!) and don't currently own matching dishes, wine glasses, or for that matter have any matching glassware except the recently purchased martini glasses in my place.

unlike every woman i know, i don't have "skinny jeans". i do, however, own a pair of fat jeans.

i desperately need to get a new nose ring (the pretty pink jewel fell out), or rid my nose of one altogether. i am a giant baby and don't want to go have someone torture me alone, jen isn't here to hold my hand this time.

i miss sleeping next to someone, it just isn't the same when there is no one to battle it out for the good pillow.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be the first to comment on this,

Sarah Bellum said...

ummm, thanks?

Dave said...

I would like to be the second to comment on this,

Anonymous said...

Commenting on this has become too popular, so I refuse to participate.

Anonymous said...

Come out here and I'll take you lighter shopping!

Anonymous said...

Denver has fabulous stores that you have yet to see, great 'nose ring' boutiques, and I have a fluffy king size bed that hubby can get kicked out of for a night. (or two.)

Sarah Bellum said...

a trip soon, i promise. i miss you and your hand holding!

Anonymous said...

jen, you need to come visit here and hold hands with sarahbellum. JB can provide the minivan.

Sarah Bellum said...

ak has ulterior motives. not just the company of 2 pretty girls, but someone to back up his poor movie choices!

Jason said...

Don't worry, 30 is the new 20.

TV told me so it must be true.