New Website Redirect.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Suddenly Happy He "Forgot" to Vote

Sarah: "Who lives in Dad's rental property?"

Ben: "Just a bunch of guys, why?"

Sarah: "There is a pro-voucher sign in the yard. It's weird."

Ben: "So. I was pro-voucher too."

Sarah: "Ben, for starters you didn't vote, and second do you even know what the vouchers are about?"

Ben: "No clue, but I would have voted against them just to spite you."

Sarah: "Sometimes I hate you."

Ben: "Whatever. I'll pick you up in 30 minutes for the movie."

2 comments:

Midge said...

Thankfully the vouchers didn't pass with or without ben's support. Did you see the CEO of Overstock on the news basically say that he paid for Huntsman to get into office so he would pass the vouchers. I told Ryan if any politician is that adimant about a bill it's because they are getting something out of it. Gotta Love them Politician. (not anymore, thankfully)

Sarah Bellum said...

Midge: Suddenly the optimist, I'd like to think not all politicians can be bought. .