New Website Redirect.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

what snores like a boyfriend, smells like a boyfriend, but isn't a boyfriend?

i'm a bit out of sorts this morning; time change, takes some time getting used to. apparently, i am not the only only. i awoke to this:
daisy has a dog bed on the floor, where she sleeps, at some point in the middle of the night she decided that wasn't good enough. without waking me (which is nearly impossible!), she jumped onto my bed, settled in and went to sleep. she looked entirely too cute to kick out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

She should have kicked you out! JK

Sarah Bellum said...

anon, thanks!

ace, shut-up :)!

Thomas Burr said...

Wow! The last time I tried that you slapped me. At least that's how I remember it :)

Sarah Bellum said...

ahhh....tommy, you're my favorite!