New Website Redirect.

Monday, April 03, 2006

girl scout future, no way.

i'm famous for never being prepared. i constantly rely on my friends for anything i might need while i'm out. jen for lipstick. aimee for her big purse to carry my phone and wallet. midge for alcohol. my friends love me, and don't mind. i think?

tonight i didn't have a galpal, so i wasn't prepared with a real camera, just my camera phone. a "friend" took me to a dinner tonight held for jazz season ticket holders.
mmmmm......man candy!!

i had a great time, and successfully felt up at least one player! someday, i'll learn to be prepared.

maybe.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

The question is did you even know who it was?

Sarah Bellum said...

scott, how long have we been friends? long enough that you should know i only remember names of the pretty players. duh.

just a guy, thank you!

Anonymous said...

No need to be prepared! I'll be your lipstick back-up girl anytime!
(I really didn't mean for that to sound quite as lesbian as it did.)

Sarah Bellum said...

thanks m'dear! now, if you only lived close enough for daily lipstick application. sigh...

Anonymous said...

Finaly a man's post.

Anonymous said...

Just a guy is right.....the smile in your first pix is really pretty. I like your pix posts the best.

Sarah Bellum said...

ace--not sure how pictures of me is a "man's post"....

anon--thanks!

Dave said...

that's kind of cool. i've only met karl malone (he was a franchisee for the company i was working for at the time) and bryon russell (in line at the chick-fil-a in valley fair mall, of all places).

Sarah Bellum said...

dave-tall men eat chicken too!

Clint Gardner said...

Jerry Sloan pulled up in his Buick La Saber right by my at the 700 E and 600 S red light.