New Website Redirect.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

come unto me....

as i've mentioned before, my brother is a practicing mormon--practicing what, i'm unsure of. i picked him and a few friends up from conference today. this is what i wore in honor of my heritage.....
they have metal detectors at the conference center, so ben was forced to take his keys out for all to see....
i'm starting to wonder if he really is my biological brother, and not a random baby our mother found in a parking lot--like i told him as a child!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes my heart so happy. Mostly happy for West Side adventures that result in great tee shirts. Maybe the Bud opener comes in handy with a tricky bottle of IBC?

Anonymous said...

You are adorable but your brother must hate you.

Anonymous said...

Sooo Hot, and ready to burn!

Sarah Bellum said...

aimee, thanks for being my partner in crime. summer awaits us....

ace, he does. sometimes.

birdie, um...thanks?

Anonymous said...

I love general conference, but I always forget to plan my visits ot Utah around it. Maybe I can hit the fall session.

That One Guy said...

is that an EINSTEIN photo behind you?? Sarah Bellum indeed... :)

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Maybe he needs to keep practicing until he figures out how to do it right?

Clint Gardner said...

So let's see: girls in his bedroom and a Budwiser bottle opener on his key ring.

Sarah Bellum said...

theorris,

exactly! see, there's hope for the boy.

s

Clint Gardner said...

I thinkt his Bishop's interview is going to go bad this year.

My Dad (who left the Charch early in his life and never looked back) had a novel way of telling about his experience in the Bishop's interview as a teen. Every boy (and maybe girl now?) get's the masturbation question and you are supposed to just say no, you don't masturbate, and things go along swimmingly. Apparently, my Dad's Bishop was of a more mechanical bent and asked "Do you use your tool?" My dad the naive 13-year-old responded "Which one?"