New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

friends don't let friends listen to poison....

tim is and always will remain my music god. he has taken part in many interventions with ben, and myself. most recently because i have once again pledged my love of bad 80's hair bands, he doesn't put up with such nonsense. it's because of that last statement i feel that he has replenished my ipod with musical goodness!

i'm going home to sit in a dark basement, lit only with candles, to cry myself to sleep. i am once again, a hip kid.

tim, i remain your humble follower, because you keep me from having to listen to real radio....

11 comments:

Dave said...

man, and to think you got on me the other day for listening to steve miller!

That One Guy said...

I heart Barry Manilow.

"2 facts and a lie"

well, a lie, anyway.

h.justin said...

I'm certain Josh Rouse and Bright Eyes don't mind sharing space with Def Leppard, Poison, and Van Halen. In fact, I suspect they like to be on playlists with them.

Sarah Bellum said...

dave: i know....

one guy: i'm more a diamond fan that manilow. fact and truth.

hj: i'd like to think so!

Anonymous said...

I was partial to Ratt.

Clint Gardner said...

My buddy has a great story about Poison. A kid he went to school with and he were walking through the music store and the kid spotted the first Poison album on the rack (it had just came out) and exclaimed "Those chicks are hot!" My buddy's reply was good "Those chicks are dudes, dude!"

Unknown said...

Is there any NKOTB on the playlist?

Sarah Bellum said...

amy: no wonder you were asked to leave utah. you are such a rebel!

theorris: fantastic!

princess: duh :)!

Anonymous said...

the correct answer is bon jovi. we would also have accepted quiet riot (bang your head), twisted sister (if your name is dee snider, you either have to be a nerd with a pocket protector or a make-up wearin' hair-band bad-ass. . . there is no in-between), or scorpions (caution: those germans will rock you like a hurricane)

Clint Gardner said...

"We're not gonna take it. No, we're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it anymore." That song occasionally runs through my head while teaching class.

Sarah Bellum said...

m80r: please have appropriate mixed tape for our next get together.

theorris: sing it out loud and i'll take the course!