New Website Redirect.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

santa, baby.

the christmas season kicked off today with the annual leavitt family party. after months of ben and i stalking our cousins on myspace i was left to supper the repercussions alone, as he had to work. since my grandmother passed away i don't see this side of the family as often as i would like, so it was nice to see everyone, but mostly it was just nice to see santa. of course i asked him for a boyfriend, though he thought the return policy was too complicated so i was denied yet again.
every year we play holiday bingo for the coveted santa cookies. my cousin, ryan, brought his girlfriend and when she won a plate we all knew she'd be back next year for more--they're really that good. thank god i cheated and won some as well.
now that it's officially the holiday season i should start shopping for someone other than myself. sigh...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone child of the 80's had those cookie cutters. Cult classic I do believe. I haven't seen them in years. Are they from the original cookie cutter or did they start making them again?

Wow, seeing those..what a rush!

Lincoln said...

I have a feeling your family Christmas party was so much cooler than mine. You had tasty Santa cookies. I had to settle for crappy Hometown Buffet food. Blech.

Anonymous said...

I loved those Santa cookies as a kid, the coconut beards were the best part.

Cute pic of you!

Anonymous said...

Did santa say, "sit on my lap little girl and we can talk about the first thing that pops up"?

Anonymous said...

I bet he said, "Santa's got some magic in his sack for you!"

Anonymous said...

Jimborama went to your family christmas party?

Anonymous said...

Looking good Bellum. A claus suit looks great on you!

Anonymous said...

Does your family have their parties in the ward gym? Just wondering. Mine does.

Rob said...

Great shoes Sarah

Sarah Bellum said...

tonight's santa: they are from the original cutters. ebay has everything!

lincoln: you got cheated, it should have been chuck-o-rama.

anon: thanks! they are pretty good.

what a jerk: oddly no, but he did make out with my cousin. creepy but legal.

anon: ewwww, gross.

ak: nope, this santa was nice.

dennis: ha ha.

sofi: you recognize the plastic dividers?! yep.

rob: thanks, i'm a sucker for gold pointy shoes.