New Website Redirect.

Friday, December 22, 2006

another reason i'm going to hell

being a nice person is exhausting, not that i really know, but still...

on my way home last night i let two cars cut in front of me; neither driver gave me a thank you wave, and for some reason this really pissed me off. i think i only want to be a nice person when i know i'll be getting credit for it. i feel like george constanza, and that's really not a good feeling.

at this point i'm hoping santa brings me a soul.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens too. Like saying Hi to someone and they just look at you. I feel like triping them. Maybe someone thats nice can say how much energy it takes because I know we don't know.

If I believed in hell I would say see you there, but it is my understanding that there are levels, and we will be on level 1.

Anonymous said...

'Tis the season for airing of grievances. Happy Festivus!

Anonymous said...

Don't stress too much over it. If you were a nice person we wouldn't read your blog or column. That's what makes you adorable!

Dave said...

i have a picture of myself that is very similar to that one, except even more scary.

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

You need to read Lynne Truss's new book about rudeness in the world. It's called Talk To The Hand. You aren't alone.