New Website Redirect.

Monday, December 18, 2006

always on her mind...

it's no secret i love willie nelson. i even have a snap shirt in my closet that once belonged to him. no lie.

to make up for being a brat in the parking lot last week, ben brought over a willie record and put it under my very pink tree. i'm going to make him feel guilty for something else and cross my fingers i get the christmas record next!

my dog's love for him, however, was a secret until today when i came home to find her laying by his record. cute, but creepy...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pictured her more as a Neil Diamond fan.

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly you have a pink tree..

Maddie said...

Your dog is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Daisy's musical selection has really changed. When we lived together she was a little more into gangsta rap. I think her age is mellowing her out.

Anonymous said...

Time for some tough love...Sarah; Love you, hate the tree!

Its one thing to get a flocked tree like our parents got in like 1982, but this pink tree looks like Paris Hilton puked a combination of pipe cleaners and tin foil, after an all night bender on this little Charlie Brown set prop...

Sorry, maybe its just because I'm a guy (who also totally digs Willey N by the way), or a Xmas traditionalist but I can't support your pink habit any longer - time for an intervention I think.

Sumwun said...

Oh HOLY PINK, your tree is freakin' fuscia! It is the tree that is bright colored rose.

(hey you could sing my post)

So Froofy, Feminine and PINK! I shudder with horror and delight all at once.