New Website Redirect.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

deep fried humor

marky and i went to the gym tonight. i forgot my ipod so he was nice enough to let me talk his ear off while we were on the treadmills. i asked him if he had heard the dictator from chile died today. when he asked how the news would affect the awesome blossom i realized he thought i meant the restaurant chain not the country! i might forget the ipod more often, he was way more entertaining than the newest killers album.

i promised him i wouldn't blog it, obviously i lied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna have to go ahead and blame this on me either havng too much, or not enough blood in my brain to think properly at the time.

Anonymous said...

Mark sounds funny. Is he the same Mark you wrote about that returns everything he buys? I still remember that post. I laughed so hard because I had a girlfriend who did that. She returned more than she ever kept.