New Website Redirect.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i'm seeing blue

my life is over. my life as a fun, beer-drinking, stripper watching party girl.

this was realized last night, when i was in bed at 9:51pm. yes, you read correctly...ninefreakingfiftyone. i'm old, and boring.

as i laid there in bed a quote from old school kept running through my head. remember when some hot little thing asked frank the tank what his plans for saturday were? let's refresh...

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

i feel like the bed, bath, & beyond poster child, finding a coupon for the store on justin's counter the next morning doesn't exactly help, now does it?

D-E-P-R-E-S-S-I-N-G!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweetheart, welcome to the last 11 years of my life.
(Except for that weekend with you, malibu, and southern exposure.)

Anonymous said...

*Mark *pat pat* the cool vaccuum thing he and Sarah bought from BB&B. It really does pick up wet veggies!

Sarah Bellum said...

jenny-fur: can we repeat that weekend soon?

mark: i love a good wet veggie vac!

Anonymous said...

I just saw old school a few days ago; seeing frank work on his camaro hit a little too close to home. Still, one of my favourite movies.

Anonymous said...

That's the best line in Old School, when Frank hits the beer bong: "It tastes so good when it touches your lips!"

Mikey

Anonymous said...

Just remember: 9:51 is the new 12:51 AM.

Sarah Bellum said...

alex: it was a trans am...

mikey: i too love that line!

pmk: that's the best comment yet, that actually really makes a girl...err old woman, feel better.

Anonymous said...

It's ok to be asleep at 9:51, but only if you get up and do something around midnight. We old people need to nap before a night out. However, you can't be asleep in your bed. You must crash, on the couch or floor, fully clothed, with the TV on.

Dave said...

I don't know why, but the first thing I noticed in that picture was that you broke your thumbnail.

Clint Gardner said...

The best things in life are 20% off.

Unknown said...

You think you've got it bad, being the recipient of the 20% off BBB coupon every other week is quite emasculating.

Oh, and your party life isn't over-- well perhaps the beer drinking but long live the strippers!

Sarah Bellum said...

j2: looks like i'm doing everything wrong, i'll do better next time...i promise!

dave: actually it's not my hand, i stole the pic off google images.

theorris: amen, my friend, amen.

justin: wearing gloves to open the mail, now that is emasculating.

Maddie said...

9:51pm?! The fact that I'm jealous makes me feel ancient. That, and that I've been waking up at 6:00am and driving my new, younger boyfriend crazy. Well, not entirely bad crazy, but you know.