New Website Redirect.

Monday, June 26, 2006

blending it, vegas style.

when i think of brew pub food i expect certain things, you know, beer food: pizza, nachos, and all things appetizer; sushi and oysters require sake, not american beer. i understand vegas likes to mix things, but please for the love of strippers and all else holy, leave the breweries alone!

these strange mixes cause middle-aged men to drink, a lot. thank god, the man at the table next to me decided to wait until i finished my dinner to puke into his own lap. so, being a fellow puker, yes, sometimes i can't hold my alcohol either (stop judging, i said SOMETIMES) i walked over and politely handed him my stack of napkins. as i walked out of the restaurant i heard him claim "wasabi sucks", then make plans to hit the floor, for some reason i think he'll end up hitting a different floor then planned, just a thought...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not me, I swear.

Dave said...

oooh, let me know if you make it to trader joes while you're down there, so i can make you pick up some of my favorite candy.

(of course, we will then make several attempts over three months to transfer said items to each other, and after several failures, you'll just eat them)

Anonymous said...

I want to spend one day with you to see your commentary on everything. You need a Sarahbellum day, I'm the first in line.

Anonymous said...

More strippers, please.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Girly PINK!

Anonymous said...

ewwwww...that guy now wishes he were mormon

Anonymous said...

Alan has a great idea! I know there are a few of us in my office that would love to meet you. Keep us posted on it.

Dave said...

also, is anybody else concerned that miss sarah is down in vegas, yet she changed the color scheme for her blog during this time?

surely there are better things to do in vegas than tweak the background of your webpage...

Sarah Bellum said...

tyson: good.

dave: sorry, i'm back. i did, however, make it to trader joes. gotta load up on that two buck chuck when you can, right? what candy is it, so next time i can get some and eat it the entire way home!

alan: you ask my geek squad if it's all that great...somehow i think they'll disagree.

anon: strippers can be found here in slc, hello southern. yes, i'm a member.

cornflake girl: agreed! it's about time, eh?

lash: it was DDDD-isgusting.

anon: something i'll consider...

dave: even this girl needs her downtime. duh.

ms aimee said...

did he give you the "god bless you" look when you handed him the napkins?