New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

fortunate one

to celebrate marky being home from amsterdam, we went out for chinese. i'm not entirely sure why we are celebrating american soul with chinese food, but whatever. much like everyone i love opening my fortune cookie, obviously not for the nasty stale cookie. i read my fortune, and if i like it and want it to come true, only then do i choke down the nasty cookie. i opened my cookie, found this great one, and immediately wolfed it down (not taking any chances)! when i read it to our lovely, blue-eyed marky, he was quick to point out it wasn't him. brat!

for the record, this is justin's ungloved hand, not mine! no dead man hands found here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful hands. Has Justin considered being a hand model?

Unknown said...

I tried out for a spot as one of the dead bodies on Six Feet Under a couple of years ago. They said I was perfect, excpet my hands looked too "alive." Go figure. At least I have my blue eyes to fall back on.

Anonymous said...

justin- you really should try to expand your repetoir, you don't wanted to be type-casted into dead-man roles.

Anonymous said...

Heh. The main reason I knew it wasn't me is these damn hazel eyes of mine. But I think that could be a hazel flavored version of this fortune waiting out there for you to receive. We'll have to go track it down and then I will surely raise my hand and claim ownership.

Clint Gardner said...

I have green eyes but I admire you all the same.

Dave said...

being home from amsterdam is no reason to celebrate, but reason to mourn.

Sarah Bellum said...

ak&justin: would you two like a moment alone?

marky: your eyes are blue, you just don't admire me...it's ok you can admit it.

theorris: ahhh, thanks.

dave: i only wish i knew...

Anonymous said...

I admit that I think your fashion sense is amazing in light of your color blindness. :P