New Website Redirect.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Proof

For the past 23 years I've been convinced my mother lies about where Ben came from. Yes, I know all about the birds and bees. Boy do I know! Not that. I thought Ben had to be adopted or left on our doorstop by gypsies. Because we all know gypsies pass through Delta a lot. He looks nothing like me, or so I thought.

This picture proves me wrong, and my mother right. I really, really hate that!Excuse Ben's need for tweezers, our exhausted eyes, and the zit I call Pluto on my chin. It was a long day.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

At least Leah and I aren't the only set of siblings that look eerily alike.

Dave said...

oh good, glad i'm not the only one who broke out this week.

Anonymous said...

Now that you have discovered Pluto I must warn you to beware of Klingons around Uranus.

Anonymous said...

tell ben to shave.

Anonymous said...

You look incredibly alike. Same smiles and eye color. You're far better looking. Ben's facial hair is probably not scoring him any time with the females.

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of judgmental fucks u r.

The kid is fine.

Anonymous said...

wo. sarah, are those ringlets? (uh huh, remember when you made fun of me? no, you probably don't)

Sarah Bellum said...

slcup: i think you two still win.

dave: don't express joy for my zits!

hehe: um, thanks?

ak: no.

anon: i think ben is quite handsome and the lad has no trouble with the ladies.

anon: be nice.

leash: waves leash, waves.

Anonymous said...

Both of you are adorable and I love it that you're my other adopted family! :)