New Website Redirect.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Elder Bear goes to Japan

Ben and I drove to the country today to have lunch with my parents and grandparents. My baby brother Chady-Bear received his mission call this week, so the lunch conversation turned into a God-fest rather quickly. Usually I eat really fast and escape from the table before this happens. Today I wasn't so lucky.

My mother was telling a missionary story, which like a horrrible daugher I wasn't paying attention to until she said "the spirit touched her." Without thinking I immediately responded saying, "isn't that illegal?" I thought for sure everyone would freak out since my grandparents were there. Before my mother could give me the look of death my grandmother burst out laughing. I really do have the best, most understanding family ever.

No comments: