New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

return of the shoppers, literally.

i have a friend, who shall remain nameless... because i'll be honest, i don't want him upset with me. but this must be blogged for the sake of entertainment, and face it i love a good story.

nameless my ass, sorry marky, you know i adore you.

mark shops, a lot. AND, mark returns things, a lot. which if you look at it the way we do, it just means you get to shop twice as much. oy! i think after much debate and countless trips to park city our boy has found the perfect jacket. though, my brother came over sunday evening and was wearing a very similar jacket. so if i don't end up seeing you wearing it soon i will assume you took it back for that very reason. "not that there is anything wrong with that!"

i give mark a hard time for his returning merchandise habit. secretly i am jealous. i crack under the pressure of a return. seriously. when asked the reason i am returning the item, my face turns red and some monstrous lie makes its way out of my mouth. why i can not just say because i changed my mind is beyond me.

so marky, i only tease out of complete and utter return envy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am touched. :)

I admit.... a purchace for me is only the first step of several on the path to ownership. Clothes must pass the 'home mirror' test. Gadgets must pass the 'home plug in' test... and so on. I have only returned food once to the Burger King on 4th south. It almost made me drop a barf.

It is all complicated, but I generally never end up with something I don't want or need.

BTW, the jacket is a keeper.

Sarah Bellum said...

the jacket, thank god. frankly, i don't think my ears could take another trip up the mountain anytime soon.

i must thank you for the trips. i have a fabulous barbie watch to gaze at all day. and yes, no one finds it quite as charming as i do, and i don't care. i love it.