New Website Redirect.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

booty parlor, closed for repair.


man-jumper. i have always been one. makes moving on much easier, doesn't it? come on, admit it. after all, we have all done it. not that there's anything wrong with it! in an effort to keep with my new year's resolution, i refuse to man-jump this year. god damn, the road to emotional wellness is a giant pain in the arse. this will affect more than just me. apologies, to all those cute barrista's at my s-bux. no more flirting from this girl. i am taking time off. lying low. having some downtime.

ok, i think i covered all the cliche's

4 comments:

ms aimee said...

clever!! booty parlor. good luck to you, lady.

J. said...

I used to be a barista at SBUX and I can tell you this is not good news for the guys in green aprons.

I think I even made a drink for you once, but I'd have to email you to figure that out for sure.

Anonymous said...

Damn! I was really hoping this would be my year! ;)

ms aimee said...

how's this going for you? good i hope, i hope, i hopa.