New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

beer & blades. safety first!

finally, a use for those rollerblades taking up precious closet space! enter--evening beer run. on my way home i witnessed pure brilliance. a rollerblader on his way home with a case of beer. the boy is my new hero! i can barely walk out of my apartment without hurting myself. an attempted beer run on wheels, would be the death of me. i applaud your spunk mr. beer-man.

i desperately need to start carrying a camera!

11 comments:

Dave said...

i guess you haven't seen those new shoes with a built-in bottle opener.

Sarah Bellum said...

i haven't, otherwise i would own them!

ms aimee said...

way to go dave. another pair of shoes for the bottom of sarah's already full closet.

Sarah Bellum said...

aimee--since you were able to de-junk leash's house, will you hit my closet next? i accidently bought 4 new pairs last night and of course have no room for them.

Anonymous said...

That is brilliant! I can just see us now...good thing we had all that practice back in '94, minus the balloons of course. Or not.

Sarah Bellum said...

ahhhh, the good ole days! remember when i convinced you i could drive a stick shift in blades?

alecia said...

it wasn't junk. she was throwing away good stuff!

Dave said...

aimee can de-junkify closets? i may need to hire her services...i'm up to 11 pairs of shoes....quite a few for a guy.

Sarah Bellum said...

dave, i get her first! i have seen your shoes taste, and i appoved. remember? you don't need her.

Anonymous said...

um sarah, I have the shoes with the built in bottle opener!! I wear them to your house alot

Sarah Bellum said...

anonymous, err krissy. just another reason to love you! you my dear, can open my beer anytime!