New Website Redirect.

Monday, January 09, 2006

oprah with salsa

my neighbor, country carl, just came pounding at my front door. ok, that is a lie. he just opened the door and ran in. open door policy around this place. he forced me to turn the tv to univision or as i call it, the spanish soap opera channel. sometimes, to annoy my brother i go to his house and turn the spanish soaps on and make up my own dialogue. i highly recommend this entertainment practice to everyone.

ANYWAY, i found this on the cristina show: (disclaimer-below pictures are graphic and not suitable for children or me!)




though i don't speak spanish, the language of dancing "little people" is international. internationally, scary! the mini-michael jackson was my favorite. i only hope others saw the horror. krissy and i were dying. please oh please, someone else tell me you witnessed this!

No comments: