New Website Redirect.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

couch cha cha cha




i am new to the dancing with the stars phenomenom. i only caught it bevause the OC wasn't on. what i would like to know is why haven't any of you girls told me how great it was?? now i understand why my sister-in-law holli is ballroom girl. don't listen to my brother, dance your heart out girly!

my non-expert commentary--

lisa & louis. he was cute enough, and i have always liked her. i know, i know, one too many lifetime television for bored women movies. whatever, i still like her.

kenny & andrea. very entertaining to watch. that girl has moves! kenny, was hysterical. sports caster gone dancer.

drew & cheryl. finally a lachey back on television.

jerry rice, i love you even more after seeing your hips groove!!!

i need tivo. soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog - and I think I'm in love with you.

No kidding.

hoops_mcgorski@yahoo.com

Sarah Bellum said...

ahhh, i love it when people are in love with me (enter narcissistic personality disorder here)!

ok, that was a joke. i think.