New Website Redirect.

Friday, January 06, 2006

locals only, fish and chip style.

in case anyone has a sudden craving for greasy fish and chips this post is for you.

i beg of you, don't do it! for some unknown reason i talked the downtown crew into going for this barf-tastic meal. this is the girl who refuses to eat meat. i am not an actual vegetarian, but i don't enjoy meat. well eating it anyway. ha ha. sorry, i digress. back on subject. tonight's venue was not my best idea. i am confident in saying that i doubt my input will be considered for quite some time.

needless to say, i am now home glued to my couch. too sick to move.

sundance tickets locals only wrist bands were given out today. for those of you who know me only by blog, i am a sundance whore. love, love it. tim and i set a personal record two years ago, 19 films. my ass hurt for months. i don't mind waiting in line for a couple hours for this. but, my favorite part comes at the end of the wait. when i walk away with an ugly wristband and see all the other people still waiting. shut-up. i know, i am mean.

No comments: