New Website Redirect.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

wooing sarah

a cute boy gave me flowers last week!

flowers for me last approximately one week before they start smelling funky. at that point they're usually wilted and icky looking so it's time to toss 'em anyway. i came home last night to find my apartment smelling like something had died. i didn't want to throw them out since they still look great, so i stuck them on the balcony where i could still see them without the gag factor.

when i walked out to my car this morning i caught my neighbor eyeing the flowers and shaking her head in a disapproving manner. i'm sure she ran inside and added to the "sarah's a fruitcake" list. oh well...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spill the beans Sarah. Who is this fortunate man?

Anonymous said...

Cute boys who bring flowers are the best kind! I sense a keeper!

Anonymous said...

personally, when i want to 'woo' a chick, i'll just send them a personal photo, and a sound byte. .. just like this:

http://dingdingdong.ytmnd.com/

Annie, The Evil Queen said...

Usually it's the water that smells so funky. If you changeit every couple of days, the whole deal lasts longer. I always remember too late.

Sarah Bellum said...

man of the year: a lady never tells.

jamie: flower boys are indeed the best.

ryan: oh. my. god.

annie: i'll do that next time. thank you!