New Website Redirect.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Alcoholism Is The New Black

I'm spent. Seriously, 100% exhausted. So much, in fact, I'm thinking about picking up a drug or alcohol "habit" so I can take a vacation at The Betty. I kid, I kid... mostly.

I started a new job recently and it's a bigger challenge than I thought it would be, which is not a bad thing, just exhausting. However, once I get settled I'm sure there will be many entertaining tidbits. For example, riding in the elevator with the wonky-eyed guy and working with a child who enjoys chicken. And pot pies.

But until then, I'm going to bed. Or hitting the bottle.

3 comments:

ak said...

Good luck with the new job - you'll do great - it involves the internet and you work with geeks. You are home.

Rich & Weber said...

Does the cook book have a chicken pot pie recipe? Surprise the child.
-- Rich

southcoast said...

Hi. nice blog.I've actually never tried drugs and don't plan on it. I've had an uncle that was addicted to marijuana and he lost part of his one leg in a car accident due to drugs. It's scary and I don't understand why someone would want to waste their life doing drugs. drug treament