New Website Redirect.

Friday, May 12, 2006

music theory, optional.


my baby brother, chady-bear, graduates from high school this month. it seems strange i have a brother that young, on the other hand i still expect to see him as a six-year old shaking his but at me yelling, “show this to your mommy”.

after deciding to buy him an ipod, i called my mom to guarantee it wouldn’t be a duplicate gift. she suggested i just give him money instead; "sarah, your brother doesn’t actually like music", which was news to me. after further questioning i was informed that he only listens to country-western. when i pointed out to my mom that country music, while shitty, does indeed count as real music. i got a "whatever, sarah".

and people wonder why i’m such a shit.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to thread-jack, but I've got new intelligence on the Pink Guy. Saw him walking down 4thS last night an remarked to my friend A, who said that Pink Guy is her friend S's naighbor. Evidently Pink Guy hates Germans and French, and spends most of his time watering his garden. Meanwhile, PG was laughing his ass off at nothing in particular.

Dave said...

"oh, we play both types of music - country AND western!"

Clint Gardner said...

This is the funniest blog entry I've read in at least a week.

Sarah Bellum said...

linden: that info only makes pink man better in my book!

dave: ?

theorris: i guess i've been a little on the boring side, sorry.

Clint Gardner said...

I meant over all my blog reading: not just your blog. You are consistently humorous. This entry was just particularly amusing.

Dave said...

i guess you haven't seen the blues brothers.

Sarah Bellum said...

theorris: that was a close call...

dave: nope.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»