New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

bike speak

may is bike month, and today is ride your bike to work day. i’m not a biker so i don’t take part in these activities, however, the geeks are, and they do.
although i think they got confused and thought it was DRIVE your bike to work day. whatever.

i don't speak bike, so when jb looked at me this morning and mentioned, "darn it, i forgot my scrotum today", i was speechless. the disturbing part to my tender ears was that he said darn and scrotum in the same sentence. you see, i really feel that a forgotten scrotum deserves at least a damn...but that's just me.

10 comments:

h.justin said...

"Queef" yesterday and "scrotum" today. You're on a "I never say that" kind of theme.

That One Guy said...

I think "darn" goes with "nut-sack".

Easy to make the mistake.

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine his wife's horror when she discovered the milk in the cereal cupboard and the scrotum in the fridge? I bet he had a pocketfull of CoCo Puffs. I don't know what any of that means. It remembers me (excuse me but I love this phrase) of the BBC Office. So Sarah, did you have the same expression as Dawn when David told her about his testicular cancer scare?

Tell JB that the nice thing about leaving your scrotum behind on a bike ride is that you don't have to worry so much about the whole impotence thing. But I guess if he's driving a mini van, he's probably not too worried.

Anonymous said...

I want to put you in my pocket and keep you forever. Taking you out occasionaly for entertaiment.

Anonymous said...

It's a little tool bag that attaches below the seat. OK?

Anonymous said...

Hello....we know it's a little bag that attaches below the seat. That's what we're talkin' bout.

Sarah Bellum said...

h. justin: i know, i know...

that one guy: that's good!

t: of all people i thought you, t, would clarify what jb meant. you are not my favorite biker. ok, that part was a lie.

anon: i'm not sure i would be comfy in your pocket.

jb: uh-huh...

pmk: the lack of professionalism on this blog is getting out of control...blah blah blah.

Anonymous said...

You can play with my bag any time!

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»