New Website Redirect.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

pushing my buttons!

the company i work for is moving this month. i've found it's just like a personal move: i ignore it until the last second. pmk has demanded i pack at least one box per day. (he's horrible, i know.)

i packed my obligatory box. in disgust i muttered a god damn-it and tossed the box on the table, as it landed i heard a "that was easy" from the box.

laughter erupted from everyone in ear shot and i couldn't stay grumpy any longer. thanks staples, i knew there was a reason i kept the promo gift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want that button!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

One box a day. Is it too much to ask for? Remember: Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today (Goethe).

Anonymous said...

I'll show you easy!

Anonymous said...

How about for every box you pack, you get to drink a beer? I bet that would speed things up! (To a point...)

That One Guy said...

I have a button like that on my desk... I hid it after about the 30,000th time some moron walked over and pushed it gleefully.

I'm trying to re-program it to say, "that was shitty"

Then we'll see how many people want to push it...