New Website Redirect.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

happy birthday to my favorite partner-in-crime!

we celebrated aimee getting old with dinner at trio. sometimes it's fun for us to take our favorite punk rock couple to yuppie dinner locations.

ben came along to haul our drunk asses around, what a good brother (see ben, i appreciate you!). however, he thought it would be entertaining to drive us in a oversized, loud truck. of course he was the only one who found it at all funny. he had to coax me into it with promises of beer...it worked. we ended up at the twilite, and surprisingly we weren't the only ones there this time.

we continued the celebration today with a trip to yuppie-bux and an afternoon adventure at target. welcome to old age, aimee!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah. I new I liked Aimee for some reason. We're birth mates! Long live 27th Virgos.

Maddie said...

She can't be that old...otherwise you would have eaten at Chuck-A-Rama Buffet and ended the day with a bone density test.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am that old. Old enough that my Target adventure consisted of an assortment of Crayola products and a chocolate bar (Because I am, after all, a 'burb-mom). Old enough that my usual Starbucks americano (and yes, the girl behind the counter was aware of my usual) was traded for iced tea because "I think I've had enough coffee today." p.s. Sarah, thanks for helping my birthday (birthweekend?) to be among the best ones ever.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Miss Aimee!!

Lori said...

I am bummed I missed it. :( Sounds like fun was had by all. I did teach cohen how to sing happy birthday to aimee on in the backseat of the car on our way to Boise, though.

Anonymous said...

Digging the picture. Crazy makeup day or what's the story?

Sarah Bellum said...

t: i'm a shit friend, happy late birthday! maybe i would have remembered had you not snuck away saturday from my apt.

pants: that is next year.

aimee: you're welcome. thanks for giving me a reason to drink beer.

dennis: please forward her gifts to me, thanks.

lori: that counts!

anon: old pic from a fashion show we did together.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Aimee!

Sarah Bellum said...

ak: don't forget tricks, it's his birthday too.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tricks!