New Website Redirect.

Friday, December 30, 2005

good-bye, you.

where has the year gone? i can not believe 2005 ends tomorrow night. i wasn't done with it yet. granted, certain things i am SO finished with. others, notsomuch.

2006, just maybe i will finally:
start returning phone calls
give daisy the attention she deserves
realize perhaps patience IS a virtue
finish that book
compile my writing
become a brunette
let ben live his own life
get my internship done
stop obsessing (sure)
visit jen more
have a "healthy" relationship
stop being a flake
accept my age

until then, i will drink, and drink some more. krissy to entertain me, the boys to protect me. party, we shall!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your list....Very much.
Love you even more. Happy 2006!

ms aimee said...

maybe i'll like you in 2006...wo that was an alecia comment.

Sarah Bellum said...

aimee, you like me now. jerk.

Unknown said...

Thank god you didn't actually say "good-bye" to the "you"