New Website Redirect.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

buttery salted tears

i saw brokeback mountain this afternoon, thanks to mark for being a good sport and an excellent chauffeur. also thanks to the dealership who sold him a new suv, this means he likes to cart cute blondes around. a brilliant choice on his part, i might add.

the movie was fantastic, though a little long for my self diagnosed (or easily bored) a.d.d., i did sit mostly still for the entire 2+hours. clapping and tears filled the theater. well that, and every god damn seat. i haven't seen a show sold out at the broadway since 1996 or whatever year gross point blank came out.

the man sitting next to me cried in his popcorn. i wanted to hug him. actually, i wanted mark to but i knew i had already pushed my limits for the day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much thanks for promoting my new SUV. And, indeed, carting cute blondes around WAS a major part of the motivation to purchase the rig. I am glad that part of the deal I swung with my brain worked out.

As far as the movie goes.....Brokeass Moutain, seems more fitting. Damn those olden seats to hell. Liked the show, though.

Thanks for the movie date.

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following t-shirt blog, it is cool to!