New Website Redirect.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

enlighten-that...

karma. we all believe in it. some of us (read me) are terrified of it.

i enjoy making fun of things. i am the first to admit, i am not always a nice person. when i see something of interest i tend to point it out to my friends. while everyone does this to a degree, i have turned it into an olympic sport. i should feel bad, i know. unfortunately, if it weren't for karma and the natural retribution it brings i wouldn't. so after a string of bad luck this year i decided it was time to take it down a notch. mind you, i didn't say quit. my mother told me never to be a quitter. i tried, i really really did. it was boring. boring to me and boring to the girls of coffee club. in fact they would joke about the entertainment of the evening. if my karma was already shot for the day we would have a good time, otherwise...well forget it. i can't help it, i really can't. i am a people watcher so i see things that need to be pointed out.

tim and aimee (1) , i blame you.....

the law of karma.....i am screwed.

maybe, just maybe next year i will break the habit. until then... bad luck for me. as i always say....if it weren't for bad luck, i wouldn't have any luck at all!

4 comments:

alecia said...

new favorite post. thanks.

Sarah Bellum said...

you know me leash, i aim to please.

Anonymous said...

I can take the blame. I almost said that I was man enough to take the blame, but no one is going to believe that.

Sarah Bellum said...

ahh timmy, you will always be a man in my eyes. a hot metro-sexual one, but a man nonetheless.