New Website Redirect.

Monday, December 12, 2005

cursed, speak no evil.

i have a nasty little cold. yes, still. whoever gave me these fun little germs, may you be cursed with tacky christmas presents.

seeing that i am going to be staying in for the evening i stopped off to pick up a flick. after much debate i made a decision and walked to the counter, where my current blockbuster boyfriend was having a phone conversation with what sounded like a disgruntled customer. as he ended the conversation he shook his head telling he wished all people that yelled on the phone would lose their voice. i smiled pretty and made my best attempt to speak. realizing that i was without voice, he quickly turned bright red. i got a good laugh out of it, that is if i could laugh....

it was well worth braving the cold. who cares if the movie sucks, i got my entertainment for the evening.

1 comment:

ms aimee said...

oh my, that is funny. i laughed out loud!