New Website Redirect.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

for tits and giggles


we know. we saw your home video.

i admit this is a funny shirt. however, i think my t-shirt idea beats this hands down.

for those that don't remember:
support the cause, well...my cause.
invest in my chest. catchy isn't it? sometimes i think i am brilliant. this being one of those times. if all y'all saved those nickels and dimes we could send me to the plastic surgeon in no time. just think you will own a percentage of my chest--you lucky people. isn't it time we all did our part? the best part is you can now donate to my boob job here. click the donate button on the sidebar of my blog. pretty please, in pink???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea, how about "Do these pants make my balls look big?" for the gents?

Sarah Bellum said...

polyboy that is clever!!

tgi56 said...

If we invest in your chest do we get access to it????

Sarah Bellum said...

well you will "own" part of it!!!

tgi56 said...

I am not sure if that means "Yes". hmmmm....